At highway speeds the check engine light flashes. It is going into the shop on Tuesday just wondering what I'm in for. Thinking maybe O2 sensor but I've read about catalytic converter ?
Check engine light came on yesterday. Engine runs alittle rough. on 2005 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - $346) in Tipton, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - $430) in Victor, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($323 - $426) in Honey Creek, WI
- Battery Replacement ($153 - $219) in Leipsic, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - $754) in Marquette, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($81 - $90) in East Templeton, MA