we just had it in the shop recently when the check engine light came on flashing while i was at the stop light drove it home as it started shaking really bad it was due to bad coils now this time it came back on again not flashing but it stayed on. we have notice no air conditioner or radio we are wondering if its a computer chip that has gone wrong ..
check engine light came on notice our air conditioner and radio stop working on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2002 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Blairsburg, IA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 287) in Springville, UT
- 40,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Floral City, FL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Simla, CO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($830 - 1,428) in Vermontville, MI
- Turbocharger Assembly Replacement ($1,985 - 2,032) in Oquawka, IL