we just had it in the shop recently when the check engine light came on flashing while i was at the stop light drove it home as it started shaking really bad it was due to bad coils now this time it came back on again not flashing but it stayed on. we have notice no air conditioner or radio we are wondering if its a computer chip that has gone wrong ..
check engine light came on notice our air conditioner and radio stop working on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2002 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Blairsburg, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($253 - 802) in Springville, UT
- 150,000 Mile Service ($438 - 618) in Floral City, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 331) in Simla, CO
- Battery Cable Replacement ($118 - 231) in Vermontville, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($110 - 169) in Oquawka, IL