I just drove down the highway to the store about 5 miles away shut it off came out started right up on the way back check engine light came on, drove home and shut it off and tried to start it again and it would just turn over but wouldn't start. I went out this morning and it started right up. It don't make me feel to confident on driving anywhere after this happened. This is the first time this has happened. This is all stock and has a automatic trans and I have 30,000 miles on it. Thinking maybe I need a code checker. Tempature outside was about 45 and overcast and about 40 this morning and raining.
Check engine light came on looked the engine over for anything obvious now what? on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - 513) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 87) in Overbrook, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lexington Park, MD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($107 - 210) in Poyen, AR
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($545 - 1,032) in Norwood, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($819 - 2,946) in Hays, KS