I just drove down the highway to the store about 5 miles away shut it off came out started right up on the way back check engine light came on, drove home and shut it off and tried to start it again and it would just turn over but wouldn't start. I went out this morning and it started right up. It don't make me feel to confident on driving anywhere after this happened. This is the first time this has happened. This is all stock and has a automatic trans and I have 30,000 miles on it. Thinking maybe I need a code checker. Tempature outside was about 45 and overcast and about 40 this morning and raining.
Check engine light came on looked the engine over for anything obvious now what? on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- My truck stopped running after driving 200 miles while pulling a trailer
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir