My mechanic says this could mean the transmission is failing. It seems to shift fine and smoothly. What seems to happen is that the car hesitates and sometimes loses a little power while driving. From what I read online it may be a feul system issue. Any ideas?
Check engine light came on error code p0175 on 2002 Acura MDX
This week's top 10
Recent Acura MDX Questions
- AC takes 15 minutes to blow cold; however when kicks in is very cold. Cause??
- I had a transmission put in I was wondering should I send the money another one
- Strange Noise when turning
- How much would an air compressor cost for this model:mdx2003
- what might it cost to repair a window that will not roll up?