Runs & drives fine. Reg maintenance on oil, tires, brakes, brake fluid etc. -> Fuel rail froze 3 or 4 times this winter. Car would run rough 'till warm, then fine after restart. (I'd let it idle for a few minutes then shut off and it would start/run fine.) Half-shaded CEL until 1 or 2 'regular' starts; then CEL off.
Check engine light came on around 65000. What service is indicated? on 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($433 - 652) in Cassopolis, MI
- Transmission Fluid Change ($442 - 559) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Inspection II ($593 - 786) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($500 - 1,520) in Kevil, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($307 - 346) in Underwood, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($189 - 344) in Ellaville, GA