Runs & drives fine. Reg maintenance on oil, tires, brakes, brake fluid etc. -> Fuel rail froze 3 or 4 times this winter. Car would run rough 'till warm, then fine after restart. (I'd let it idle for a few minutes then shut off and it would start/run fine.) Half-shaded CEL until 1 or 2 'regular' starts; then CEL off.
Check engine light came on around 65000. What service is indicated? on 2009 Mini Cooper S
Asked by for the 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- will crank but starts ruff and dies will not stay running good compression has fu
- fuel gauge stays on empty tested both sending units seam to be ok.
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($465 - $646) in Cassopolis, MI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - $161) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($103 - $134) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Thermostat Replacement ($289 - $390) in Kevil, KY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Underwood, WA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,610 - $1,673) in Ellaville, GA