Runs & drives fine. Reg maintenance on oil, tires, brakes, brake fluid etc. -> Fuel rail froze 3 or 4 times this winter. Car would run rough 'till warm, then fine after restart. (I'd let it idle for a few minutes then shut off and it would start/run fine.) Half-shaded CEL until 1 or 2 'regular' starts; then CEL off.
Check engine light came on around 65000. What service is indicated? on 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- water getting in on drivers side both front and back left side is dry coupe
- If airbag light is on does that mean airbags won't deploy in a collision?
- Clutch replaced question
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - 451) in Cassopolis, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($72 - 88) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($223 - 282) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,433 - 1,660) in Kevil, KY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,122 - 1,218) in Underwood, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($719 - 787) in Ellaville, GA