Runs & drives fine. Reg maintenance on oil, tires, brakes, brake fluid etc. -> Fuel rail froze 3 or 4 times this winter. Car would run rough 'till warm, then fine after restart. (I'd let it idle for a few minutes then shut off and it would start/run fine.) Half-shaded CEL until 1 or 2 'regular' starts; then CEL off.
Check engine light came on around 65000. What service is indicated? on 2009 Mini Cooper S
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper S Questions
- My car drives smooth and straight, however the rear tires are wearing on inside
- Had Water pump replaced and the belt fell off. Part of the repairs?
- Is there any way to manually close the panoramic sunroof on a mini cooper s 2007
- Is it normal that Mini CooperS Turbo consumes oil during oil change intervals ?
- price estimates
2009 Mini Cooper S Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 102) in Cassopolis, MI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($433 - 652) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($184 - 290) in Kevil, KY
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($188 - 469) in Underwood, WA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($52 - 67) in Ellaville, GA