My check engine light came on. Stopped at Advance Auto. They hooked up to a hand held computer. The reading was: torque converter. What is that? The light went out on its own before my mechanic could see it.
Check Engine Light Came On on 2003 Suzuki Aerio
1 answerApril 12, 2015
0 answersApril 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
- Car not starting unless I move gear shifter. Bad sensor?