Veh has 37000 miles. driven locally 2-3 days per wk. Last oil change at dealer, 36756 miles, 24 jan 2012. Dealer said I needed power steering flush for 117.95, did not get. Last few weeks i hear a sound sometimes when i turn steering wheel. Could the check engine light be related to power steering sound? Car drives fine no stifnes in steering Or any other problem. I hear steering sound maybe once every 4 or 5 times i drive but only once or twice then it goes away.
check engine light came on 5/10/12. What could be wrong? on 2002 Toyota Highlander
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2002 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($142 - 197) in Edwardsport, IN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marshfield Hills, MA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($858 - 1,047) in Wausau, WI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,138 - 1,815) in Union City, TN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($176 - 267) in Raton, NM
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($394 - 464) in Maquoketa, IA