I have experienced this before but the light was steady. Now it is blinking and the Jeep was shaking. I know I need a new starter, could this be the cause or something additional?
check engine light blinking on 2000 Jeep Cherokee
2 answersApril 18, 2010
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
2 answersJanuary 31, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
2000 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($116 - $163) in Netawaka, KS
- Radiator Replacement ($386 - $633) in Quinque, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($383 - $456) in Cartersville, GA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($390 - $826) in Delran, NJ
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($288 - $853) in Amazonia, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($79 - $100) in New Bedford, MA