VSC LIGHT AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS ON AND WHEN I START THE VEHICLE SOME SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE EXHAUST PIPE. THE VEHICLE HESITATING TO ACCELERATE FINE.
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND VSC TRAC LIGHT ON. SMOKE COMES OUT OF THE EXHAUST PIPE. on 2004 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl