I've been told I should change the transmission fluid. The car has 67,000 miles on it. The check engine light is on but I cannot figure out why. I put gas in it and the light goes off for about a day.
check engine light and transmission fluid on 2005 Honda Accord
2 answersFebruary 01, 2011
Verified for the Honda Accord15 reports
5 answersSeptember 02, 2009
2 answersMarch 17, 2015
2 answersAugust 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.