I've been told I should change the transmission fluid. The car has 67,000 miles on it. The check engine light is on but I cannot figure out why. I put gas in it and the light goes off for about a day.
check engine light and transmission fluid on 2005 Honda Accord
2 answersFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerNovember 30, 2016
Verified for the Honda Accord15 reports
2 answersMarch 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?