I've been told I should change the transmission fluid. The car has 67,000 miles on it. The check engine light is on but I cannot figure out why. I put gas in it and the light goes off for about a day.
check engine light and transmission fluid on 2005 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord612 reports
1 answerNovember 30, 2016
Verified for the Honda Accord13 reports
2 answersFebruary 01, 2011
5 answersSeptember 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - $713) in Dry Prong, LA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - $147) in Philmont, NY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($96 - $125) in Hillister, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($192 - $268) in Dryden, VA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($250 - $309) in Hinkle, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($172 - $344) in Eddyville, NE