My check engine light is on and I had it checked with the result being error secondary air injection low. Is this something I can do on my own and how expensive?
Check engine light and error code on 2004 Mazda RX-8
2 answersFebruary 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda RX-8 Questions
- My son has an RX8 that suddenly stopped starting. He had subwoofers pro installe
- Codes P2070 & P0410 lots of smoke from exhaust, how can i fix these?
- How can i get my car to start again?!
- Car over heats, thermostat replaced, fluids flushed and still runs hot???
- Car dies at idle after reaching operating temperature
2004 Mazda RX-8 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Wilson, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - 187) in Thurmond, NC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Midway Park, NC
- 105,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Orient, NY
- Decklid Lock Cylinder Replacement ($153 - 198) in Marblemount, WA
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($183 - 422) in Birchdale, MN