check engine light comes on about 5 minutes after the car is running.nothing seems to be wrong.tempo 2.3 engine Just put new water pump on and a hormonic balancer light was not coming on before this
check engine light on 1993 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1993 Ford Tempo Estimates
- 54,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mitchellville, IA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($204 - 262) in Vassar, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($295 - 383) in Fedhaven, FL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 317) in Stewartsville, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($329 - 413) in Lyons, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($59 - 76) in Rockfield, KY