Check engine light comes on and car will lose some power climbing a steep grade. The light does not blink. It will eventually go off by itself, it may be a few hours or the next day. The light may not come back on for days or a week or more. Any suggestions on what this could be? Thank you.
Check Engine Light on 2006 Suzuki Forenza
Asked by Visitor for the 2006 Suzuki Forenza
3 answersFebruary 12, 2011
2 answersDecember 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- wont start. checked spark plug wire at coil. it sparks red.
- The high side reads low on my garge and the low side reads very high
- does my car have a chip key ? I bought this car recently for my daughter
- lights for ac/defrost/recirculate do not illuminate in dash. ac stays on reg
- Throttle positioning sensor is coming up on the code but is that the only thing