wife went out today no problems. went back out check engine light came on drove off and car sputtered putt putt putt.... I disconnected the battery checkengine light out car ran fine for about 20 miles. check engine light came back on putt putt sputter sputter?????
check engine light on 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Asked by for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Verified for the Chrysler PT Cruiser37 reports
1 answerJuly 25, 2012
4 answersMarch 09, 2012
2 answersNovember 27, 2010
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Problems(10)
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A(117)
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Recalls(1)
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Shops
- 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Reviews(16)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler PT Cruiser Questions
- Why won't my 05 PT cruiser start like it's not getting fire or gas!! Help ME !!!
- How to replace 10 awg fusible link wire,what are ratings needed.
- radiator replaced;went to check oil after & dipstick broken. Any way they did it
- my bushings need replaced. Which suspension components have bushings?
- Replaced Head Gasket and timing belt and have no spark what could be wrong
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tabernacle, NJ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($40 - $58) in Young America, MN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($167 - $220) in Bethel Springs, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - $362) in Hosford, FL
- Horn Replacement ($74 - $99) in Oakland Park, FL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($82 - $92) in Northvale, NJ