IM SHOWING 2 CODES, PO720, P1574, I WAS DRIVING ABOUT 45 AN ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT STOP PULLING HADE TO PULL OVER TURNED THE CAR OFF AN BACK ON AN WAS FINE, ALSO WHEN USING THE CRIUSE CONTROL IT WILL QUIT AN THE SET LIGHT WILL FLASH AN THE CRUISE CONTROL WOUNT WORK, BUT THE NEXT DAY IT WILL BE FINE, IS THIS PART OF THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE CODES, THANKS.
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT on 2004 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 2004 Nissan Altima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
June 14, 2011
1574 is for vehicle speed sensor. it could be as simple as replacing the sensor. the 720 code is related to the speed sensor. if you fix that, all should be well.
COMMENT by Visitor ,
June 14, 2011
it was the speed sensor on the transmission, coast was four hundred an one dollars to fix, runs fine an cruise control works fine.
Verified for the Nissan Altima107 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima13 reports
Verified for the Nissan Altima384 reports
This week's top 10
2004 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Otterbein, IN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - $264) in Smithville, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($444 - $542) in Stirum, ND
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - $277) in Eagleville, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - $420) in Van Hornesville, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($438 - $458) in Camby, IN