I had just started driving my toyota. The check engine light came on.I had it checked at autozone,and the Dealership they said it was ShiftCensor E in the Transmisson.I would like to know how hard and expensive it will beto fixor should I just buy another Transmisson?
Check Engine Light on 1998 Toyota Corolla
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 18, 2009
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
9 answersSeptember 22, 2009
9 answersFebruary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?