I had just started driving my toyota. The check engine light came on.I had it checked at autozone,and the Dealership they said it was ShiftCensor E in the Transmisson.I would like to know how hard and expensive it will beto fixor should I just buy another Transmisson?
Check Engine Light on 1998 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 18, 2009
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +