I had the EGR valve replaces on my car back in November, the check engine light went compeletly off. Now the light is back on again. Is there a reasonable trustworthy Cadillac mechanic other than Cadillac Jaguar of Northlake. I am truly looking and I know there is one out there.
Check Engine Light on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS25 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS12 reports
3 answersAugust 30, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS19 reports
1 answerJuly 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.