I had the EGR valve replaces on my car back in November, the check engine light went compeletly off. Now the light is back on again. Is there a reasonable trustworthy Cadillac mechanic other than Cadillac Jaguar of Northlake. I am truly looking and I know there is one out there.
Check Engine Light on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
by RuffSTS98 in Snellville, GA on January 30, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS25 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS12 reports
1 answerJuly 15, 2014
Verified for the Cadillac Seville STS19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.
- I just got my radiator and water pump replaced along with a oil change. the car has a slow oil leak after driving what could it be?
- Front/back struts replaced in 2015. Front wheels feel loose and a small chug hole feels like it's falling to China.
- Emergency brake stuck. Can not release when moving todrive.
- When the service engine lite is ON we have Turn Signals, odometer and the mileage adds up, it went OUT And no we have No turn signals, speedometer or odometer. Anyone ever have this priblem??