I have a 1998 Porsche Boxter and the check engine light keeps coming on after numerous repairs. The problem that seems to never go away is the rough start. This only happen periodically though! We've replace the fuel pump and several related fuel parts, but the mechanic shop can't find the problem. HELP!
Check engine light on 1998 Porsche Boxster
Asked by for the 1998 Porsche Boxster
2 more answers
Verified for the Porsche Boxster19 reports
Verified for the Porsche Boxster15 reports
Verified for the Porsche Boxster18 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
1998 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($606 - $1,664) in Enka, NC
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Cortland, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($1,186 - $1,384) in Lawrence, NE
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($543 - $623) in Bloomsdale, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($312 - $592) in Jackson, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,213 - $2,377) in Jefferson, TX