check engine light came on and now it is missing real bad.Could it be 1 of the 8 coils shorting out and how do I tell the bad one???
check engine light on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerJune 04, 2010
3 answersMarch 27, 2009
2 answersJuly 09, 2011
2 answersMarch 26, 2009
2 answersAugust 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.