Changed the coil pack on te car and ceck engine light will not go off. Went and had them check the codes and the codes were all good. When I drive past 55 the check engne light blinks. I do not know what to do Please help me with this problem.
Check engine light on 1999 Saab 9-3
the blinking ck eng light means the issue could damage exh system. this tells me you may still have a misfire causing the light to blink.return and have it ck'd again
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Saab 9-39 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-35 reports
1 answerMay 23, 2010
Verified for the Saab 9-314 reports
1 answerJune 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
1999 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Millville, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($258 - 402) in Glen Jean, WV
- Radiator Replacement ($634 - 869) in Woods Hole, MA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($107 - 159) in Heron Lake, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($149 - 189) in Welch, WV
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($35 - 78) in Bartonsville, PA