Changed the coil pack on te car and ceck engine light will not go off. Went and had them check the codes and the codes were all good. When I drive past 55 the check engne light blinks. I do not know what to do Please help me with this problem.
Check engine light on 1999 Saab 9-3
the blinking ck eng light means the issue could damage exh system. this tells me you may still have a misfire causing the light to blink.return and have it ck'd again
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Saab 9-39 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-35 reports
1 answerMay 23, 2010
Verified for the Saab 9-314 reports
1 answerJune 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
1999 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($571 - 640) in Millville, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Jean, WV
- 90,000 Mile Service ($360 - 500) in Woods Hole, MA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Heron Lake, MN
- Trans Control Module Replacement ($488 - 628) in Welch, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($286 - 381) in Bartonsville, PA