Changed the coil pack on te car and ceck engine light will not go off. Went and had them check the codes and the codes were all good. When I drive past 55 the check engne light blinks. I do not know what to do Please help me with this problem.
Check engine light on 1999 Saab 9-3
the blinking ck eng light means the issue could damage exh system. this tells me you may still have a misfire causing the light to blink.return and have it ck'd again
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Saab 9-312 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-39 reports
1 answerMay 23, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2011
1 answerJune 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
- check eng light on due to o2 sensor. Put brand new Bosch in, came back in 2days
- Where can I get a replacement bolt that is part of the water pump housing and is hollow with holes in it connecting one of the coolant lines to the water pump