Changed the coil pack on te car and ceck engine light will not go off. Went and had them check the codes and the codes were all good. When I drive past 55 the check engne light blinks. I do not know what to do Please help me with this problem.
Check engine light on 1999 Saab 9-3
the blinking ck eng light means the issue could damage exh system. this tells me you may still have a misfire causing the light to blink.return and have it ck'd again
Verified for the Saab 9-37 reports
Verified for the Saab 9-312 reports
1 answerMay 23, 2010
Verified for the Saab 9-317 reports
1 answerJune 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-3 Questions
- Engine light says battery not charging
- What could br causing a harsh clunking noise when I shift from park to reverse?
- transmission has drive but no reverse
- I'm having trouble getting it to go in reverse at all... What is the problem?
- slight leak coming from the water pump coolant. Repairman wants 420.00 new pump
1999 Saab 9-3 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($256 - 357) in Millville, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 211) in Glen Jean, WV
- Oil Pump Replacement ($386 - 504) in Woods Hole, MA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Heron Lake, MN
- Horn Replacement ($112 - 173) in Welch, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($359 - 1,920) in Bartonsville, PA