Why does "the check engine" light come on but no codes come up with a diagnostic check. Light was shut off but came back on within minutes of running. Car has 120,000 mi.
check engine light on 1991 Mitsubishi Galant
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
August 14, 2010
If the idle speed is too low this can happen, does the light go out if you rev the engine up?
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant18 reports
1 answerJune 29, 2014
2 answersDecember 28, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2009
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
- I just put in a new altanor today and I got the car back and now
- When driving my car the aini lock and srs light comes on car makes noise
- P0102 code MAF sensor would that make 02 sensor catalyst evaporate sys EGR sys
- My rear wheel asm is missing a stud & lug nut, what repair will need to done?