Check engine light is on.I hooked up to diagonostic machine said it was the Oxygen sensor 1 replaced sensor and engine light still comes back on after a few miles driven why does the light keep coming back on?
Check Engine Light on 1999 Toyota Solara
BEST ANSWER by dandd,
September 16, 2010
Your car has 3-4 Oxygen Sensors, so are you SURE that you replaced the correct one? And, which Oxygen Sensor code was it, because some Oxygen Sensor codes are caused by other things, like vacuum leaks etc.
1 answerAugust 09, 2016
9 answersFebruary 12, 2009
Verified for the Toyota Solara77 reports
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
Verified for the Toyota Solara27 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- why does the map sensor code still come on after 2 new sensor
- Oil consumption very high, why? Only 65000 miles
- My car is making this really loud noise and I'm not sure where it's coming from
- check engine sold & brake light steady- mechanic stumped.
- why is my car only starting sometimes after replacing battery and starter