MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COME'S ON THEN GOSE OFF FOR NO REASON WHAT CAN IT BE ? AN IF YOU ANSWER THANK YOU THIS THING WON'T LET ME REPLY SO IF I ADD TO WHAT I HAVE ASKED THAT THE REASON
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
December 12, 2012
MARY, YOUR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON NOW? OR IT COMES AND GOES? WHEN IT IS ON, TRY TO GET TO A PARTS STORE OR SHOP THAT CAN READ YOUR CODE WITH A SCANNER AND THEN POST THE CODE HERE SO WE CAN HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR CAR.
1 answerAugust 16, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Venture31 reports
1 answerDecember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
- On top of the fuse box
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Coaldale, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,341 - 1,692) in Portola, CA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Whiting, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lowry, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($123 - 156) in Comerio, PR
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in South Bethlehem, NY