my check engine light came on and stayed on, i took it to the dealer and had it checked, they said that i had a faulty air fuel senor, i haven't had it fixed yet but now the check engine light is no longer coming on. it comes on when i start the car as usual, but then goes right off like it's suppose to do
check engine light on 2005 Nissan Sentra
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
February 06, 2010
They probably erased the code that was in the computer, this will turn off the light. If the light comes back on, and the diagnosis is correct, then you will have to replace the sensor. Has your fuel mileage been affected?
Verified for the Nissan Sentra73 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra66 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra14 reports
Verified for the Nissan Sentra22 reports
2 answersFebruary 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power