Received a check engine light code of p1550. How critical is this to get fix?
check engine light on 1998 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
2 answersAugust 10, 2013
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta TDI83 reports
0 answersJuly 14, 2014
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta TDI2 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta TDI3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?