my check engine light and my airbag light is on in my 1997 audi a4 what could the problem be.
check engine light on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
May 10, 2010
We had a similar problem,where an electronic signal triggered the light to come on, however I would suggest you take it to a garage that has an Audi diagnostic tool, any good garage should be able to plug this in and check it out for you fot nothing. It only takes five minutes.
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro24 reports
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro7 reports
Verified for the Audi A4 Quattro102 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
1997 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($223 - $376) in Valley Stream, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Kennebec, SD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($478 - $621) in Fort Atkinson, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($106 - $137) in Baldwin, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,503 - $1,555) in Red Oak, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,598 - $1,745) in Oakdale, LA