my check engine light has been coming on and stays on for a few seconds then goes off(mostly when stopped at a signal)for quite a while now. my husband keeps saying when it stays on he will take it to the shop. but then last night i was coming home doing about 35 miles an hour with the a/c on and all of sudden 3 or 4 of the warning lights come on and the power steering stopped working and i had to coast to the side of the road. then at first i could not roll up the power windows etc. to leave the car there and lock it up. but then i waited a couple seconds tried to start it and it starts right up and drives home just fine. also when this happened thank god i was right around the corner from my house.
check engine light on 1994 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($273 - $379) in Tidewater, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - $60) in Buckingham, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($379 - $509) in Sebree, KY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($170 - $273) in Cuervo, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($26 - $34) in University Place, WA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Cedar Ridge, CA