my check engine light has been coming on and stays on for a few seconds then goes off(mostly when stopped at a signal)for quite a while now. my husband keeps saying when it stays on he will take it to the shop. but then last night i was coming home doing about 35 miles an hour with the a/c on and all of sudden 3 or 4 of the warning lights come on and the power steering stopped working and i had to coast to the side of the road. then at first i could not roll up the power windows etc. to leave the car there and lock it up. but then i waited a couple seconds tried to start it and it starts right up and drives home just fine. also when this happened thank god i was right around the corner from my house.
check engine light on 1994 Ford Taurus
2 answersApril 13, 2009
3 answersFebruary 13, 2009
1 answerSeptember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order