My check engine light comes on/off. The vehicle is at 150XXX miles but the engine is not (new engine). Vehicle is slugish at times and needs a tune up but this would not call for the engine light coming on. Is this a preset command in the computer? How is this reset.
Check engine light on 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
Asked by for the 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
January 05, 2009
Sounds like a failing oxygen sensor, sometimes weak oxygen sensors will make the check engine light go on and off.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Silhouette22 reports
Verified for the Oldsmobile Silhouette5 reports
1 answerApril 20, 2010
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems(14)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair Estimates
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Q&A(5)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls(4)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Shops
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- What makes the blinkers, power locks, power sliding rear doors and radio quit?
- Is there more than 1 fuse for my cruise control
- My radio quit working it will not come on and the clock is not working either
- How do I repair the air pump holders on rear door?hatch won't stay up?
- oil in coolant but no coolant in oil
1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($140 - $232) in Barton, AR
- Battery Replacement ($157 - $218) in Poughquag, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - $356) in Geneva, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($323 - $619) in Lake Cormorant, MS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($44 - $56) in Minden, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - $300) in Purdum, NE