My check engine light comes on/off. The vehicle is at 150XXX miles but the engine is not (new engine). Vehicle is slugish at times and needs a tune up but this would not call for the engine light coming on. Is this a preset command in the computer? How is this reset.
Check engine light on 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by hemicuda,
January 05, 2009
Sounds like a failing oxygen sensor, sometimes weak oxygen sensors will make the check engine light go on and off.
Verified for the Oldsmobile Silhouette22 reports
1 answerApril 20, 2010
Verified for the Oldsmobile Silhouette4 reports
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- where is the fuel filter located? right side bottom center of vehicle?
- Can you determine if your vehicle has air suspension by the VIN Number?
- No matter what you set the air vent control to the air flow never changes. I have been told it may be an actuator. Where is it located and approximately how much would it take to get it fixed?
- How much should it cost for replacement of the solinodes in transmission?
- My captain chair is stuck in post of floor and won't unlatch, how do I fix?