check engine light is on when the car is cold it is rough starting have to keep my foot on the gas pedal for it to start
check engine light on 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Verified for the Chevrolet Uplander54 reports
1 answerDecember 16, 2015
1 answerJanuary 21, 2012
1 answerOctober 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2008 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swain, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Fayetteville, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Piercy, CA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Corning, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in Erwinville, LA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($92 - 108) in Union Furnace, OH