check engine light stays on all the time
check engine light on 1999 Mercury Villager
2 answersMarch 15, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 26, 2011
Verified for the Mercury Villager30 reports
1 answerApril 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon