check engine light stays on all the time
check engine light on 1999 Mercury Villager
Verified for the Mercury Villager30 reports
Verified for the Mercury Villager46 reports
2 answersMarch 15, 2010
2 answersMay 16, 2011
2 answersDecember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion