Check engine light comes on when the gas tank is below 1/2. Replaced gas cap and that seemed to help for awhile, but its doing it again? Any ideas?
Check Engine light on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade6 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade55 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade7 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade2 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2003 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brohman, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($675 - 877) in Thompson, MO
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 65) in Gibbsboro, NJ
- 125,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in West Baden Springs, IN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($684 - 768) in Walled Lake, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Sandwich, IL