Check engine light comes on when the gas tank is below 1/2. Replaced gas cap and that seemed to help for awhile, but its doing it again? Any ideas?
Check Engine light on 2003 Cadillac Escalade
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade4 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade55 reports
2 answersMarch 18, 2010
1 answerAugust 22, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??