recently purchased with 36,000 miles. took it to shop who replaced evap vent selonoid and told me to drive for 80 miles which i did last nite, however the light is still on , any advice?
check engine light on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu319 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
2 answersMay 21, 2013
1 answerSeptember 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally