recently purchased with 36,000 miles. took it to shop who replaced evap vent selonoid and told me to drive for 80 miles which i did last nite, however the light is still on , any advice?
check engine light on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu309 reports
2 answersMay 21, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?