recently purchased with 36,000 miles. took it to shop who replaced evap vent selonoid and told me to drive for 80 miles which i did last nite, however the light is still on , any advice?
check engine light on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu25 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu328 reports
Transmission Fault and/or Check Engine Light With Code P0716, P0776, P0717, P0777, P2714, P2715, and/or P02723
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu74 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2000 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ahoskie, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($131 - 193) in Bangor, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Athens, IN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Stanford, IL
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($248 - 600) in Zacata, VA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($125 - 138) in Durham, CT