My Car a Toyita Allex 2001 model is showing check engine light, and whenever that happenns gear 3 does not shift to gear 4,. I have replaced the ECU and the gearbox valve body and nothing is happenning. Please help sought out this.- Peter
Check Engine Light on 2001 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 18, 2009
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?