My Car a Toyita Allex 2001 model is showing check engine light, and whenever that happenns gear 3 does not shift to gear 4,. I have replaced the ECU and the gearbox valve body and nothing is happenning. Please help sought out this.- Peter
Check Engine Light on 2001 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 18, 2009
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +