When I get into the car without even putting the key in the ignition, the check engine light is on. After I start the car, the check engine light goes off. What is the cause of this?
check engine light on 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E
2 answersDecember 30, 2009
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
2 answersSeptember 25, 2009
1 answerFebruary 23, 2012
1 answerApril 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300E Questions
- Actually its a 87 what would cause my windshield wiper reservoir to be brown ?
- What would cause my 92 Mercedes Benz 300E to start and cut off need advice plz
- Flucuating oil pressure gauge. Drop when idling. Cold start goes up to 3 bars.
- Making horrible noise and engine shuts off
- my car has been sitting for the last year with maby 4 starts all year but always
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E Estimates