I can't figure out why the check enging light didn't go out after I replaced the 02 sensor and that was the only code that came up for the light being on, So I changed the 02 sensor and after about 5 minutes of driving the light popped back on so I did the dianostic again and the same code came up so now I'm lost.
Check Engine Light on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
July 16, 2010
What brand of oxygen sensor? sometimes the aftermarket sensors won't quite send the right signal maybe try a stock sensor
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am50 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am9 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am21 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am3 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Grand Am8 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2003 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,334 - 1,742) in Pell City, AL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macy, NE
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($392 - 838) in Holden, MO
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Albers, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Spruce Pine, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($327 - 499) in Alex, OK