as im driving at 50mph some time the check engine comes on and loss power so i depress the gas peddle and apply gas peddle again and it fine again happen often
check engine on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
1 answerMay 02, 2011
1 answerJanuary 12, 2013
3 answersApril 08, 2009
2 answersMarch 07, 2011
1 answerNovember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1993 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Snow Camp, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($477 - 758) in Vienna, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Torreon, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($125 - 200) in Basile, LA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hungerford, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($418 - 465) in Orange Springs, FL