check engin light came on, i called my mechanic, they said to check fuels and see if that helps. since the car was due in 2 weeks for an oil change i had it done and asked for the other oils to be topped up and an engine flush done. This was done, engine light went off. a few days later its back on. its impossible to be out of fluid already and no evidence on my drive way of a leak. What's the problem? Thanks
check engin light on on 1997 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1997 Honda Civic
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Civic17 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic6 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic3 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic7 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
- Is there a way to replace bolt on wheel covers with normal wheel covers?
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Lansing, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 141) in Oconto, WI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Edgerton, WY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Stanardsville, VA
- CV Joint Replacement ($184 - 1,858) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Cimarron, KS