check engin light came on, i called my mechanic, they said to check fuels and see if that helps. since the car was due in 2 weeks for an oil change i had it done and asked for the other oils to be topped up and an engine flush done. This was done, engine light went off. a few days later its back on. its impossible to be out of fluid already and no evidence on my drive way of a leak. What's the problem? Thanks
check engin light on on 1997 Honda Civic
2 answersAugust 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?