Now the messsage comes on everytime the vehicle is started and runs for several minutes. The message can be cleared with the function switch and does not come back on while driving regardless of distance. Cooland in radiator and resevoir are OK. No engine overheating indicators. Car runs fine. Except no heat or A/C in cabin.
"Check Coolant Level" message appeared 2 weeks ago.Now no heat or A/C. Whats up? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - 1,198) in Sand Coulee, MT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montville, NJ
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 91) in Cedar, MI
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Waters, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($198 - 284) in Stilesville, IN