Now the messsage comes on everytime the vehicle is started and runs for several minutes. The message can be cleared with the function switch and does not come back on while driving regardless of distance. Cooland in radiator and resevoir are OK. No engine overheating indicators. Car runs fine. Except no heat or A/C in cabin.
"Check Coolant Level" message appeared 2 weeks ago.Now no heat or A/C. Whats up? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but