Now the messsage comes on everytime the vehicle is started and runs for several minutes. The message can be cleared with the function switch and does not come back on while driving regardless of distance. Cooland in radiator and resevoir are OK. No engine overheating indicators. Car runs fine. Except no heat or A/C in cabin.
"Check Coolant Level" message appeared 2 weeks ago.Now no heat or A/C. Whats up? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
2005 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($171 - $261) in Saint Gabriel, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($231 - $301) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($326 - $455) in Montville, NJ
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,323 - $3,048) in Cedar, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($61 - $335) in Waters, MI
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($85 - $170) in Stilesville, IN