Now the messsage comes on everytime the vehicle is started and runs for several minutes. The message can be cleared with the function switch and does not come back on while driving regardless of distance. Cooland in radiator and resevoir are OK. No engine overheating indicators. Car runs fine. Except no heat or A/C in cabin.
"Check Coolant Level" message appeared 2 weeks ago.Now no heat or A/C. Whats up? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986