Now the messsage comes on everytime the vehicle is started and runs for several minutes. The message can be cleared with the function switch and does not come back on while driving regardless of distance. Cooland in radiator and resevoir are OK. No engine overheating indicators. Car runs fine. Except no heat or A/C in cabin.
"Check Coolant Level" message appeared 2 weeks ago.Now no heat or A/C. Whats up? on 2005 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
- I checked for problem codes and these 4 came up P039,P052,I039,I052 how do I res
- High idle up to 1700 in park.