My car will not start and this message shows up in my display. Besides the obvious, what would this mean and what can I do to get it started?
Check Charge System on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
1 answerOctober 09, 2014
3 answersMay 03, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerJuly 28, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?