Car was dead jumped battery. Drove home battery was bone dry.Filled battery, but car would not start. Tried jumping again nothing. Replaced battery nothing.Checked fuses. Maim 100ohm fuse blown. Replaced fuse. Car runs fine, but all brake system lights are on.
Check brake system, abs system, lights are on. on 2012 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?