Car was dead jumped battery. Drove home battery was bone dry.Filled battery, but car would not start. Tried jumping again nothing. Replaced battery nothing.Checked fuses. Maim 100ohm fuse blown. Replaced fuse. Car runs fine, but all brake system lights are on.
Check brake system, abs system, lights are on. on 2012 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2012 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2012 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - $366) in West River, MD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($193 - $274) in Lockport, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($190 - $478) in Bryn Athyn, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - $250) in Falls Church, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($422 - $684) in Gladys, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($451 - $982) in Scottsville, NY