Car was dead jumped battery. Drove home battery was bone dry.Filled battery, but car would not start. Tried jumping again nothing. Replaced battery nothing.Checked fuses. Maim 100ohm fuse blown. Replaced fuse. Car runs fine, but all brake system lights are on.
Check brake system, abs system, lights are on. on 2012 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
2012 Honda Civic Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($139 - 217) in West River, MD
- 67,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Lockport, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 182) in Bryn Athyn, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($153 - 274) in Falls Church, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - 636) in Gladys, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($820 - 842) in Scottsville, NY