was driving home last night and my check battery light came on. nothing was left on and i couldn't see any other problems. today went to start it and it wouldn't start and says steering and traction low. can you tell me what's wrong? is it just a loose connection? do i need a new battery??
check battery light came on. now won't start and say steering and traction low?? on 2009 Pontiac G6
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
June 20, 2013
You need to have the charging system checked, most likely an alternator problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
2009 Pontiac G6 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Lost Nation, IA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($588 - 709) in Dillsboro, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Osseo, MN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($281 - 474) in Clarksville, MD
- Horn Replacement ($145 - 165) in Bannock, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($128 - 200) in Tangier, VA