was driving home last night and my check battery light came on. nothing was left on and i couldn't see any other problems. today went to start it and it wouldn't start and says steering and traction low. can you tell me what's wrong? is it just a loose connection? do i need a new battery??
check battery light came on. now won't start and say steering and traction low?? on 2009 Pontiac G6
Asked by for the 2009 Pontiac G6
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
June 20, 2013
You need to have the charging system checked, most likely an alternator problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
2009 Pontiac G6 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($627 - $746) in Lost Nation, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($95 - $357) in Dillsboro, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($495 - $669) in Osseo, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Clarksville, MD
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($412 - $589) in Bannock, OH
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($128 - $160) in Tangier, VA