was driving home last night and my check battery light came on. nothing was left on and i couldn't see any other problems. today went to start it and it wouldn't start and says steering and traction low. can you tell me what's wrong? is it just a loose connection? do i need a new battery??
check battery light came on. now won't start and say steering and traction low?? on 2009 Pontiac G6
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
June 20, 2013
You need to have the charging system checked, most likely an alternator problem.
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
2009 Pontiac G6 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Lost Nation, IA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($153 - 178) in Dillsboro, NC
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Osseo, MN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Clarksville, MD
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Bannock, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($205 - 247) in Tangier, VA