I've recently replaced my starter motor and just replaced my glow plugs and since replacing the glow plugs my charging system warning light and sedimentor warning light come on while the vehicle is stationary or just at low speeds when rpm is blow 2000! Any ideas?
Charging system and sedimentor warning light comes on when below driving 2000rpm on 2001 Mazda B2500
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
- Truck won't start.
2001 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($274 - 360) in Westwood, NJ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($315 - 485) in Little Rock Air Force Base, AR
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 229) in Chestnutridge, MO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($281 - 459) in Savoy, MA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Troutville, VA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($336 - 520) in Shartlesville, PA