battery lite keeps coming on and off, battery eventually goes dead, I was told it could be voltage regulator which is part of pcm? where is this located and can this be changed out by myself without to much trouble? Has anyone any information on this problem?
Charging system on 1998 Chrysler Town & Country
by hawkeyeward in Port Huron, MI on February 13, 2010
1 answerJune 30, 2014
1 answerFebruary 08, 2009
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
2 answersAugust 22, 2010
1 answerJuly 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- I broke my key that has a chip in it so now my i cant get pass my anti theft sensor so how do i bypass that witout buying another key from the dealer?? I dont want to spend 400 on a key replacement can somebody help me plz........ Thank yuh
- Changed out oil and spark plugs and still getting a knocking sound on top of engine block? Any ideas?
- Hello my headlights keep blinking twice at night then won't come in replaced switch twice what's wrong
- Sudden Down shifting while in drive
- Rear air, hot or cold will not blow anything.