My mechanic fixed a problem with mold in the A/C, the radio didn't work for a day, and now the charcoal canister needs replacing. Do you think the flushing of the A/C was related to the failure of the canister?
Charcoal (evaporation) canister failed. Due to treatment of mold in the AC unit? on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced