My mechanic fixed a problem with mold in the A/C, the radio didn't work for a day, and now the charcoal canister needs replacing. Do you think the flushing of the A/C was related to the failure of the canister?
Charcoal (evaporation) canister failed. Due to treatment of mold in the AC unit? on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy