My mechanic fixed a problem with mold in the A/C, the radio didn't work for a day, and now the charcoal canister needs replacing. Do you think the flushing of the A/C was related to the failure of the canister?
Charcoal (evaporation) canister failed. Due to treatment of mold in the AC unit? on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?