My mechanic fixed a problem with mold in the A/C, the radio didn't work for a day, and now the charcoal canister needs replacing. Do you think the flushing of the A/C was related to the failure of the canister?
Charcoal (evaporation) canister failed. Due to treatment of mold in the AC unit? on 2000 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.