My engine light came on and the "diagnosis" was to replace the charcoal canister, for a price of $548 plus tax. I cannot find that term on this website. Any thoughts as to what I need?
charcoal canister replacement? on 2004 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry99 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry17 reports
3 answersSeptember 08, 2011
3 answersSeptember 03, 2014
1 answerOctober 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Laveen, AZ
- AC Compressor Replacement ($700 - 1,129) in Worland, WY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($483 - 651) in Perrysville, OH
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($270 - 454) in Placerville, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($599 - 915) in Redwood, MS