changing turn light on 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

How do you change right rear turn signal?

by in Register, GA on June 02, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
2 answers
ANSWER by , March 13, 2010
When you lift the tail gate, there are two black plastic tabs on the inside right next to the turn signal assembly. Pry those out and the assembly will come right out. I have replaced the bulbs myself, but I still have issues with that signal. I traded the right turn assembly with the left (for testing) and everything worked fine. Then I put them back and the right stopped working again. I think there is an electrical problem farther up the line.
ANSWER by , September 23, 2009
Hi, Did you find out how to replace the bulb for the turn signal? thx