Thanks for another great answer, Pat. I see both sides of the argument. Based on what you wrote, it seems to be that if you change your transmission fluid regularly (well, let's say every 20K miles), the use of a flush machine should be OK. But then again, if you change it that often, well, you probably don't need to be doing it with a flush machine anyway. Yep, there sure are two sides to *that* story!
Changing Transmission Fluid on 2006 Honda Civic
3 answersApril 11, 2009
1 answerMarch 26, 2015
2 answersOctober 15, 2014
1 answerMay 11, 2010
7 answersMarch 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- His much is it to change my lock and keys
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor