I need to change the fluid in my transfer case. What kind of fluid should I be using and how much will it take?
Changing transfer case fluid on 2003 Dodge Durango
3 answersMay 02, 2011
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2003 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Marshfield, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Howard, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($278 - 365) in San Acacia, NM
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($186 - 231) in Brownville Junction, ME
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($99 - 112) in Powell, WY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($268 - 283) in Blairs, VA