if you change the trans fluid once year, the fluid around the torque will stay relatively clean. There is a drain bolt so it's easy. Does this make sense?
changing trans fluid on 2008 Acura TL
Once a year may be excessive if you don't drive much. I change the trans oil in my Acura every 20,000 miles which is probably excessive I have 130k on the transmission now with no troubles.
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
2 answersJuly 09, 2016
1 answerJanuary 31, 2012
1 answerJanuary 15, 2013
2 answersOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
2008 Acura TL Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($108 - 193) in Northford, CT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 155) in Vallecitos, NM
- Thermostat Replacement ($148 - 211) in Sturgis, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Corrigan, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($221 - 278) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($541 - 1,709) in Mount Gay, WV