if you change the trans fluid once year, the fluid around the torque will stay relatively clean. There is a drain bolt so it's easy. Does this make sense?
changing trans fluid on 2008 Acura TL
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
2 answersJuly 09, 2016
1 answerJanuary 31, 2012
1 answerJanuary 15, 2013
2 answersOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?