I want to change my transmission fluid and I found the fill plug on top of the engine but unable to identify the drain plug underneath.
changing trans fluid on 2007 Honda Ridgeline
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Both headlights went out as I was driving. Check fuses and replaced them.
- my driver door lock button not working . key remote not working security system
- 2017 2-Wheel Drive vs 2008 All-Wheel
- Replaced a/c clutch relay and now the engine light is on, what caused this.
- How many forward gears and what are their ratios? Function of D4 button
2007 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($835 - 1,176) in Greenville, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($185 - 278) in Savannah, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($196 - 252) in South Pekin, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 69) in Paradise, TX
- Horn Replacement ($70 - 86) in Lamar, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($496 - 548) in Premium, KY