I want to change my transmission fluid and I found the fill plug on top of the engine but unable to identify the drain plug underneath.
changing trans fluid on 2007 Honda Ridgeline
1 answerApril 08, 2010
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- How many forward gears and what are their ratios? Function of D4 button
- How long can I wait to take it to a mechanic after the service light turns on?
- Why does the power door lock fuse blow when I open the in bed trunk?
- Which is the most common o2 sensor that goes bad and makes the check engine ligh
- Oil leaks after timing belt replacement