I want to change my transmission fluid and I found the fill plug on top of the engine but unable to identify the drain plug underneath.
changing trans fluid on 2007 Honda Ridgeline
1 answerApril 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Replaced a/c clutch relay and now the engine light is on, what caused this.
- How many forward gears and what are their ratios? Function of D4 button
- How long can I wait to take it to a mechanic after the service light turns on?
- Why does the power door lock fuse blow when I open the in bed trunk?
- Which is the most common o2 sensor that goes bad and makes the check engine ligh
2007 Honda Ridgeline Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($484 - 618) in Greenville, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($745 - 959) in Savannah, MO
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($126 - 175) in South Pekin, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($223 - 543) in Paradise, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lamar, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($419 - 466) in Premium, KY