changing trans fluid on 2007 Honda Ridgeline

I want to change my transmission fluid and I found the fill plug on top of the engine but unable to identify the drain plug underneath.

by in Mokena, IL on February 14, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on October 14, 2011
Go to the and do a search (after you join the club). You will find lots of info and pics that point out where the correct plug is.
Related Items:
had trans fluid changed at dealer at 60,000.would like to do myself since i am mechanically inclined.there are two plugs on the the bottom plug for draining and the upper side for fill am...
Oil drop when cars been driven and then parked

Related Content