I want to change my transmission fluid and I found the fill plug on top of the engine but unable to identify the drain plug underneath.
changing trans fluid on 2007 Honda Ridgeline
1 answerApril 08, 2010
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Ridgeline Questions
- Our 2008 Honda Ridgeline engine light & VTM4, lights are on. replaced the spark plugs, EGR valve, and now codes read all 6 cylinders are not firing (according to the tech) what to do next? thought about replacing the oxygen sensor...
- I have 2007 Honda Ridgeline and my check engine light is on...my VSA & VTM-4 keep popping on...just need to know is this going to be a costly repair?
- my air conditioner works intermittently, most of the time it just blows hot air
- my mileage lights keep blinking and scrambling the numbers
- Where can I purchase a new VTM4 wiring harness?